Project Information Manager - Oman
Wed, 07 Nov 2018 07:38:56 Z
Project Information Manager (Project Controls Dept) - Muscat Office, Oman
Scope of Responsibilities
· Single point of contact on all Project Information support services
· Co-ordinate with different engineering disciplines on Project Information functions and information submission related aspects
· Strong Knowledge on the concept of 2D & 3D engineering tools such as SPF, SPP&ID, PDMS, SP3D and SPI to manage the engineering 2D/3D drafting processes and make sure the QMS and cooperate standards are implemented.
· Strong hands on experience in Data Management processes that enable consistency across the up-streaming EPC divisions.
· Manage the integrity of information in engineering systems between COMPANY, CONTRACTORS, and SUPPLIERS.
· Manage Document Controller(s) on efficient submission of documents from/to all project’s stakeholders to/from COMPANY at the agreed frequency.
· Provides interface with COMPANY, Project Management, Engineering Management, and Discipline Leads
· Strong hands on experience in Data Management System’s Design, Implementation and Customization such as SPF or Aveva Engineering
· Strong hands on experience in Document Management system’s Design, Implementation and Customization.
· Strong hands on experience in Workface Planning for Construction, Commissioning, Operations and maintenance activities.
· Strong hands on experience in Data Visualization System’s Design, Implementation and Customization.
· Knowledge of best practices in communication across the project disciplines, ensuring regions are aligned with the global best practice in tools, data standards and workflows.
· Coordination of Project Delivery Systems including the various departments and disciplines for the execution of the project: CAD, Engineering and Supplier Document Management, Project Systems and Services and Information Management (data integration, warehousing and handover).
· Focal point of ensuring IT Services is provided to meet project requirements.
· Responsible for Project Information Management Execution and Implementation of procedures and plans .
· Ensure the whole project team understands, supports and adheres to the Information Management Strategy.
· Ensures Information and Document/Data handover meets contractual requirements.
· Coordinating the IT services on the project, IT site setup, engineering tool license management, IT procurement Activities, IT contracts and other support coordination.
· Build and execute the Project Information Management plan and procedures.
· Implement Information and Engineering Management System considering COMPANY and CONTRACTOR specification.
· Integrate COMPANY and CONTRACTOR systems, optimize the information transaction processes
· Interact with project proponents in a timely manner to discuss overall data management requirements with proper solutions.
· Co-ordinate with different engineering disciplines for Tag registration, Data consolidation, Data validation, and Data handover.
· Coordinate Document and Data submission related issues
· Ensure COMPANY’s Document and Data submission requirements are met
· Following the data flow from engineering design stage to the data handover to Client and interim stages (completions, commissioning, as-building)
· Responsible for collecting the electronic data on the project which includes coordination with IT and various engineering disciplines for timely delivery of data
· Ensures delivery of relevant and timely information to all key participants enabling the project to be executed to high quality standards and in the shortest possible time.
· User training and coordination with remote support teams for problem resolution/support